Ms. Dyer

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tool #2

I've discovered many resources out there to learn from and be shared with others, which makes it more enjoyable and interesting.
One new site I plan on visiting more often is NextStepU, which provides a step by step breakdown of the college application process.  Another great feature are the virtual campus tours offered on their blog at http://nextstepu.wordpress.com/.  A new college or university is highlighted almost every other day.
I've also joined ASCA Scene, a networking site for school counselors to stay abreast of best practices and other counseling issues.

1 comment:

  1. As a 9th grade Advisory teacher and a parent of a student in the class of 2015, I think it's fantastic that so much information is available online about colleges and careers. I like the virtual college tours. I definitely want to learn about other resources.

    ReplyDelete